If you would like to register as a new patient, please use our online registration form.
In accordance with current recommendations, we request that all new patients should present two forms of identification. This helps to reduce and prevent fraudulent attempts to obtain or misuse NHS care. Overseas visitors may be asked for additional information to prove NHS entitlement.
If presenting identification, one form should ideally be photographic such as:
- Drivers licence
- Official ID card from Public Services body
- Student matriculation card (current year)
Other documents for prove of residency that are acceptable are:
- Recent utility bill (within last 3 months)
- Council tax document
- Television licence
- Payslips (last two months)
- Rent book/agreement (Public Body or Private Landlord)
- Bank statement (Name and address section only required)
- Solicitors letter- (Clearly showing name and address)
If unable to provide photographic evidence then you can present one of the above and one of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce/annulment papers
The above list is not exhaustive and staff may ask for further proof if required.